Water op vloer bij regen Alfa 166

• Cools,Ludo

Zit sinds kort met een probleem bij regenweer.Als mijn Alfa 166 2,4JTD lange tijd geparkeerd staat tijdens hevige regenval,resultaat erop is dat mijn vloer voor en achteraan doordrenkt is van het regenwater.En soms achteraan een plasje op de vloer!Dus heb dit voorval bij stilstand van mijn Alfa!!!Kan iemand me helpen hoe dit kan voorvallen?Alvast bedankt aan allen…(tu):)-D

• donghua

This incident is really bad. Madalin Stunt Cars. The way to fix it is probably we have to reset them. Hope you will find a solution soon.

• didradish

We will likely need to reset them in order to fix the problem. I'm hoping you'll find a solution quickly. foodle

• todd

We'll probably have to reset them to fix the issue. I'm hopeful you'll discover an answer right now. geometry dash

• abel

I have read a lot of rankdle articles. However, this article has distinct and very profound points. I hope to visit your other posts

• Andrea

I dry things out because when it rains, they get DMV Practice Test damp or drenched depending on how much it rains.

• bevis0405

In sommige auto's kunnen afvoerkanalen verstopt raken, waardoor water niet goed wordt afgevoerd. Controleer of er vuil, bladeren of ander materiaal vastzit in de rainbow friends afvoerkanalen en maak ze indien nodig schoon.

• Kara

You can fix this problem on your own by finding something to wipe this puddle with. slope

• ruhi

Thanks