afstandbediening 147

• Davy

Heb n probleem met de cv van mijn 147.

Het ledje op de sleutel brande heel zachtjes en de bediening werkte slecht.

De batterij van de afstandbediening vervangen nu knippert alleen het ledje op de sleutel verder gebeurd er niets.

Bij de reserve sleutel hetzelfde.

Moet deze na het vervangen van de batterij opnieuw worden aangemeld ?

Of is de ontvanger defect ?

Waar zit de ontvanger ?

Is er iemand die mij verder kan helpen.

Gr Davy

• minho

Thank you for sharing this data us map. I really enjoy what you've written on your blog. You've shared a very useful and entertaining blog post with the public. 

• lisa

Merge tiles featuring mesmerizing images of Taylor Swift throughout her career, from her early days to her record-breaking achievements. 2048 Taylor Swift

• kiri

There are many good ideas and points of view. I think you've found a very important fact, so I signed up for your rss feed to stay in the know  age of war

• oilu

The Fnaf 's eerie atmosphere, jump scares, and challenging gameplay have made it a sensation among horror game enthusiasts. The series has since expanded to include multiple sequels, spin-offs, and even a novel and film adaptation.

• hane jenne

Nestled in the world of puzzle games, Watermelon game emerges as an interesting and new game, attracting players with simple but addictive gameplay.

• Maria

Hello Davy,

Vous n'aurez plus qu'à vous connecter pour obtenir une broche. You can try contacting a shop or auto repair professional for more detailed advice on v C'est vrai.

Good luck !